Top Menu

No more Revere Ware warranty replacement

With the silent shuttering of the Revere Ware brand last year, all traces of Revere Ware have been removed from the website of Corelle, the parent company that owns the Revere Ware brand.  You can still try contacting them for warranty issues, but we aren’t hopeful. We’ve heard from some customers that have been told by Corelle that they no longer provide warranty support of any kind for Revere Ware products.

If you do contact them, you might point out that the Revere Ware warranty is still posted on their website (which can be found only through Google as far as we can tell).  Perhaps that will convince them to give you something for your troubles.

2 Responses to No more Revere Ware warranty replacement

  1. Elaine Tatum July 16, 2019 at 7:55 pm #

    I’m looking for a 6 qt stovetop pressure cooker lid. The bottom is good but handle and pressure parts are broken .

    • RevereWareParts July 17, 2019 at 7:46 am #

      Your only real option is to find another used one as a donor for the parts that are bad. You can find the eBay listings for Revere Ware pressure cookers here.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.