PC-806 electric pressure cooker parts


A customer asks:

I have a PC-806 pressure cooker, the pressure regular is missing (probably got lost during removal-and-cleaning, is there a replacement part I can buy

It is almost certain those pressure cookers were not actually made by Revere but were re-branded units made by another company, like Cuisinart.  You might try calling them.  You also might try looking/asking at Miss Vickie’s, a forum and recipe website for pressure cookers.

Also, this supplier in Australia has the best selection of pressure cooker parts we’ve seen.

2 Responses to “PC-806 electric pressure cooker parts”

  1. Bill Dirks says:

    Need to buy a manual

  2. Peter says:

    You can find the manual in PDF format on our page for this pressure cooker.

Leave a Reply