Top Menu

PC-806 electric pressure cooker parts


A customer asks:

I have a PC-806 pressure cooker, the pressure regular is missing (probably got lost during removal-and-cleaning, is there a replacement part I can buy

It is almost certain those pressure cookers were not actually made by Revere but were re-branded units made by another company, like Cuisinart.  You might try calling them.  You also might try looking/asking at Miss Vickie’s, a forum and recipe website for pressure cookers.

Also, this supplier in Australia has the best selection of pressure cooker parts we’ve seen.

6 Responses to PC-806 electric pressure cooker parts

  1. Bill Dirks November 11, 2013 at 6:15 am #

    Need to buy a manual

    • Peter November 11, 2013 at 8:37 am #

      You can find the manual in PDF format on our page for this pressure cooker.

  2. Cyndi November 25, 2017 at 10:10 am #

    Need the pot for my pressure cooker.

    • RevereWareParts November 27, 2017 at 9:38 am #

      Parts for these are not available anymore. You may find a used on on eBay, but that would be the only source we know of.

  3. Cyndi November 25, 2017 at 10:22 am #

    My PC 806 pressure cooker is a digital and was only used once with the recipe for sour kraut that was in the book from rivere produce but the teflon started to peel off. I would like to purchase another cooker pot part for my cooker. As well as another manual for it.

    • RevereWareParts November 27, 2017 at 9:37 am #

      Revere Ware hasn’t made that one in quite a while. Unfortunately, no replacements are available as far as we know and it is well past its warranty period (which was likely one year at the time).

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.