Revere Ware Warranty Replacement

Despite copious and prominent notes around our site to the contrary, people often mistakenly assume that we are the Revere Ware company and ask us for warranty replacement of their Revere Ware. We started making replacement parts because Revere Ware was no longer supporting the older cookware, or even the newer cookware, as evidenced by the lack of replacement parts listed on the official Revere Ware site.

However, they do still seem to support at least some replacement of products under the Revere Ware 25 year warranty as evidenced by this blog post, and others that we have seen. First check their warranty page to make sure your product is covered (hint, cookware is 25 years, tea kettles are one year), try contacting Revere Ware (aka World Kitchen) and ask for replacement. You can contact them online here or by phone at 1.800.999.3436.  I’ve tried to contact them via email and have rarely gotten a reply, so I recommend calling them.

23 Responses to “Revere Ware Warranty Replacement”

1. I purchased the 8 peice Revere ware set about 8 years ago. on both frying pans along with the medium size cooking pot, the nonstick surface is becoming fuzzy. I have been told i should no longer be eating out of these pans because of the chemicals that can come off of the pieces of teflon. When I purchase the pans they had a 25 year warrenty. I have never put them in the dishwasher nor used anything other than plastic or wooden spoons on them. How can I go about replacing the set. Thank you for your time, please email me back asap. Thanks
    JEN

2. Peter says:

Jen,

Please see the post that you posted a comment on. The post contains the links to Revere Ware’s warranty page, as well as their contact page and phone number.

Peter

3. Peter says:

Please note that Revere Ware has changed their site around considerably and the links above are no longer working. You can find their warranty pages at the bottom of their FAQ here:

and their contact form here:

4. john hower says:

the older reverware that we have has contributed to the ruination of our glasstop cooking stove as the warrenty on it exclided the use of copper bottemed pots can you help me to use your products for cooking such as exchanging them for ones that are compatable with glass top ranges?

5. Peter says:

Actually, the point of this post was that for Revere Ware warranty replacement you should contact Revere Ware (now owned by World Kitchen) as we aren’t the cookware company. You can find them at http://www.revereware.com.

6. Nancy says:

I have a set of pots & pans that was purchased in 1997. The handle fell off one of the lids. After searching the internet for Revere Ware’s website, I came across this page. Thank you reverewareparts! I called World Kitchen/RevereWare at 1-800-999-3436. Since they no longer carry the size pot I have, and hence no longer have the lid, they are sending me both a pot and a lid! Wow! I wish J.A. Henckels was as accommodating ($5 shipping/8 weeks and counting).

7. Michael says:

I want to thank you for this blog as I was able to get warranty replacement for my Revere Ware 3qt pot which btw was 24 years old. World Kitchen was very gracious and gave me NO hassle in arranging the replacement.
    I now know that paying the premium price those 24 years ago was well worth the expense.
    Also want to extend World Kitchen a very grateful Thank You for honoring the warranty.
    It is rare to find a corporation that is still honoring their commitments anymore. World Kitchen is to be commended for stepping up. Thanks again. Mike.

8. christopher says:

just got off the phone with “doug” at World Kitchen and the experience was pleasurable. he quickly and smoothly handled my issue with a revere ware cooking pot. thank you World Kitchen; 800-999-3436.

9. sharon says:

Hi,
    The brass handle on my copper pan fell off as it fell to the floor, could you please fix our pan?..Thank you Sharon

10. Peter says:

Unfortunately we don’t do any type of repairs.

11. michelle says:

I just called requesting replacement of my 1 1/2 qt pan due to the copper bottom separating. I was told they no longer make that size but would be happy to send a 1 or 2 qt pan. She was very nice and helpful!

12. Susan Slate says:

I have a 12 in stainless copper bottom fry pan that I absolutely love and use alot. The handle where is was soldered has come undone and handle is hanging. I need to know what I can do to take care of this problem. It seems that where it was soldered it wasn’t soldered enough. Thank you, Susan Slate

13. Peter says:

That’s a tough one. If your cookware is less than 25 years old I’d try and get a replacement from Revere Ware.

Otherwise, you’d have to find a machine shop that can braze the parts back together. I am not aware of any service that provides these kinds of repairs for cookware.

14. Susan Slate says:

My stainless steel fry pan is less then 10 years old. So I know the pan is covered. I would like to have it replaced. This also has a stainless steel handle, it has no plastic on it at all.

15. Peter says:

You can contact Revere Ware at http://www.revereware.com for warranty and contact information.

16. Danny Hughey says:

Called to have my Revere Ware frying pan warrantied today. After waiting 20 mins on hold I find out they do not warranty warping. I paid a higher price for a quality product and good warranty only to find you have to read the fine print and they will do not honor the warranty if they don’t want to. This is complete crap I paid good money for a nice stainless steel frying pan only to have it be defective from normal use. Stay away from their products!!!!!

17. Peter says:

It is a misnomer that Revere Ware produces high quality product today. They haven’t really produced the good stuff since 1968, at which time they cut in half the thickness of the stainless steel and copper in their pans. The thinner the metal the more inclined it is to warp due to sudden cooling (i.e. putting it under water when it is hot).

The stuff they produce now is particularly low quality; I’ve heard lots of stories of the copper layer falling off.

18. Danny Hughey says:

Mine wasn’t copper bottom just all stainless, still sucks they wouldn’t replace it under its existing warranty which it still has. I will continue to bad mouth them any way I can due to this and I have a lot of time to do so :) so I will find ever site I can to do so and then do so again. Thanks for your reply Peter I realize this is a parts site and yall had nothing to do with shopworldkitchen.com but its thanks to them im so mad.

19. Ginny Schmidlin says:

What happened to the LIFE TIME Waranty?

20. Peter says:

They did offer a “guarantee” which seems to translate into a lifetime warranty because they didn’t specify a term. For example, from Revere Ware’s guide to better cooking from 1941: “Guarantee: We guarantee Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Utensils to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any part of parts thereof which prove to be defective will be cheerfully replaced.” When they refer to Utensils, they mean cookware. The pressure cooker manual from the 1940′s has a similar statement.

But that generous no-questions-asked warranty appears to have been gone for quite some time. found a leaflet included with cookware from 1977 that references a 7-year warranty. I found a An article in the Los Angeles Times from 1989 references Revere Ware’s 25 year limited warranty and have found other literature between those two dates that specifies a 25 year warranty.

So the answer to your question is, it disappeared 35 or 40 years ago.

21. george l muller says:

in the 1970 s i bought a 2 quart cookpot and used it all these years. today jan 4, 2013 i was preparing to have a steak that was frozen, i filled the pot with water and put the pakaged steak in it to thaw.I went to the store to get a few things, when i came back there was 2 qts of water on the counter and floor. i live alone, no pets thought to myself that someone came into my house, thought for a minute. examied the pot. found tiny hole in the seam. whats the warranty. i reaized i used it for a long time, but a leak at the seam must be really unusually excuse the spelling It has been a good pot

22. Peter says:

They honor a 25 year warranty, so you are out of luck warranty-wise. Where exactly did the seam have a hole?

23. written content…

Revere Ware Warranty Replacement « Revere Ware Parts News/Blog…